Monday, May 9, 2016

Follow the Fist Pump to Enterprise!

I just wanted to send a quick shout out to all my customers and say Thank You for your business! I truly appreciate it! I also wanted to send out a quick message to all my friends and family and ask that if you know anyone that may be looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle to send them over to see me. Just tell them to ask for me and let me know that you sent them and I will handle the rest! There have been people sent over here to Bondy's Toyota  that were suppose to ask for me and didn't and ended up buying from others here. Though I appreciate them buying from Bondy's in general I don't get paid unless I sell them a vehicle myself. Please tell them to ask for me. If you need me to I will text you a business card or you can get it from this Blog post! Thank you in advance!
Fist Pump Guy out!

No comments:

Post a Comment