Monday, June 6, 2016

SET Pros banquet

As I sit here watching TV waiting on this shindig to begin I can't help but be thankful that I'm here. I don't know if I will make it back here but I'm very thankful for the Lord blessing me with this opportunity. Especially the fact that my wife is able to come with me. I can see the excitement in her eyes. We don't get to get dressed up often so I know she is going to do it up bigtime(pictures to come soon). As a married couple with kids we don't get out much so, for us, this is a huge thing we are included in. It may not mean much to some of the guys and girls here but it means alot to me. This is my 1st one actually attending but my 2nd year as a Pro so I am just experiencing this for the 1st time and Southeast Toyota does it up bigtime. It kind of reminds me of all the meetings I had to go to when I was a manager with Walmart though theirs wasn't near as fun. Theirs felt more like work than anything. This is actually fun so far. Maybe next time we stay a couple extra days here and just enjoy our time together since we don't know when we will get it again. Stay tuned for updates and pictures from The Fist Pump Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment